View Single Post
Old 05-01-2006, 04:21 PM   #2798
Crystal Heart
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Crystal Heart has just left Hobbiton.
Crystal sat down in the chair beside Hama and smiled. He looked so worn, so tired. It was obvious that he had not heard all the horrid things that had occured to her in the time that they had been away from one another. She placed her hand upon his and gave it a squeeze and gave him a teary smile.

"Oh Hama. I thought I'd never see you again. Oh how good it is to see your face. Thank you. I thought I look a mess. . . I did return, Hama. Arty was found. . . alive. We. . . got married. . . I couldn't find you. I sent messagers, but no one knew where you were. . . . I stayed there. For a while. But . . .Arty is really dead now. Really. Along with our child. . . they died of a strange illness. . . . and I've returned to the Shire to live. Forever. Oh Hama . . . He was so . . . ." Crystal stopped.

Hama had always been the one constant thing in her life. When she couldn't find him through all that had happened she had been shaken. Especially after Arty and her child had died.

She had thought long and hard of what she wanted to say to him, but she couldn't recall what she had wanted to say. All she could get out was her stuttering. She clear away her thoughts and cleared her throat softly.

"But that isn't relevant any more. I just got back. I don't know what's been happening in the Shire. You look. . . handsome as usual. You always did. . . " Crystal said, then looked away quickly. She had thought of him so much, so often. She swallowed hard and turned back to him.

"You can mention it you know; the death of my father. I forgive him for all he did. I only pray that he is in a good place. For his sake. It's all right. I thank you for being his second in command. If you weren't. . . . . nothing good could have come from my life, Hama," she said quietly.

She searched his eyes and found that there wasn't something completely right and happy with the man. She took a slow breath and she watched the turmoil swim in his eyes.

"I'm here Hama. What is it? What is wrong? You know you can always tell me," she whispered softly, so only Hama could hear. Her heart beat wildly at seeing him again. She had missed him so.

Last edited by Crystal Heart; 05-01-2006 at 05:26 PM.