View Single Post
Old 04-29-2006, 08:37 AM   #493
Feanor of the Peredhil
La Belle Dame sans Merci

Feanor of the Peredhil is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Feanor of the Peredhil is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Feanor of the Peredhil is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Send a message via MSN to Feanor of the Peredhil
The nights all of your friends are out and you get some alone time... several straight hours of being the only person in your room. Midnight yoga and poptarts at 1:00 AM. Being able to talk on that phone for hours without people hearing every word that you say. Snuggling under blankets and realizing that it's actually warm enough not to need them.

That's something that gets its own assignation paragraph... being warm. In general, I'm consistently cold from about October until May. I loathe being cold. I'm fool enough to wear flipflops year round and pair a winter coat with a pair of shorts because I'm in too much of a hurry to pull on a pair of jeans, but I really don't like being cold. Falling asleep at night with no more covers than a light blanket and waking up to a blue sky and warm sun streaming through the window absolutely makes my day.
Feanor of the Peredhil is offline   Reply With Quote