View Single Post
Old 04-11-2006, 12:12 PM   #661
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalė

Location: Wearing rat's coat, crowskin, crossed staves in a field behaving as the wind behaves
Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via MSN to Nogrod
Quote:
Tevildo, in his Save, has everyone go to bed, and the first watch commence, and then Nogrod, in his next post, get us moving on the next morning?
-- Folwren
Post in in a minute. Gives room to Tevildo, but describes the night and the waking up... The last little paragraph is about studying Fion's situation. That I can drop out easily, if you want things to start differently...

Maybe someone else puts us on the road?

EDIT: I have now put in my post to minimize the possibilities for misunderstandings. But that notwithstanding, my earlier questions about you others possibly disliking something in my post are still valid (#654), and I will change them according to your wishes. Especially the scene with Brand, I'm hoping to get genuine "Brand-comments" on the thread from Arry...

EDIT2: I totally agree with Folwren about changing the place of Maeggaladiel's post.

Last edited by Nogrod; 04-11-2006 at 12:19 PM.