View Single Post
Old 04-11-2006, 12:05 PM   #660
Folwren
Messenger of Hope

Location: In a tiny, insignificant little town in one of the many States.
Folwren is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Folwren is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Oh dear me. The problems are thick, aren't they? *sigh* I'm dreadful sorry for have caused such confusion.

I think that Maeggaladiel's post needs to go before Undome's and Arry's. I stuck my save up because I thought we were going to be jumping immediately from that evening to the next morning. However, it doesn't look like we are. So, unless anyone else thinks I'm wrong, and in which case, I should defenitely be told so, I don't mean to dictate - Maeggaladiel's post would probably be best put in my Save. That will put it, I think, where it needs to be. After Pio does that, Maeggaladiel will be able to delete the original post.

Quote:
Originally posted by Tevildo:
1. Did you want to have Dorran slip out of camp immediately and talk with you now?

2. Did you want him to volunteer to take the first watch and talk with you later as the camp settled down for the night?

3. Also, I've noticed that Maeggaladiel says that Athwen is still talking to Fion so I don't think you would be talking to Dorran at the same time. If that is so, maybe we should go with option #2?

Whtever you decide is fine; tell me and I will follow along. To cover all our bases, I've put up a save. Either I can use it to respond to your earlier post (the save which is still blank now), or volunteer to take first watch and start patrolling the perimeter of camp so we can run into each other later.
1. No, I don't believe I did want him to slip out immediately and those two talk then. . . I was actually planning on waiting until things quieted down, the others were sleeping, and the two of them had a chance to talk without others being suspicious.

2. Yes, that's one thing I had in mind. (The other is if we decided to keep it for the next day, but we don't have to.)

3. If we move Maeggaladiel's post up to my empty and unecessary save, it should put it where it needs to be. He answers Athwen's question and they talk until everyone comes in for dinner and they start talking about if they should join groups and whatever else is in Undome's and Arry's post.
After that is discussed a little bit, I believe everyone decides to bed down for the night. Dorran takes first watch (this could be covered in your Save) and in that time, somehow or other, Athwen can join him.

Now, Nogrod, what exactly were you planning? Were you going to start your post the following morning? In my opinion, that would be best. Tevildo could cover in his post everyone going to bed and Dorran taking first watch, and I believe that would be all that was necessary.

Would that work everyone? Tevildo, in his Save, has everyone go to bed, and the first watch commence, and then Nogrod, in his next post, get us moving on the next morning?

-- Folwren