View Single Post
Old 04-11-2006, 10:41 AM   #658
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalė

Location: Wearing rat's coat, crowskin, crossed staves in a field behaving as the wind behaves
Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via MSN to Nogrod
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tevildo
Whtever you decide is fine; tell me and I will follow along. To cover all our bases, I've put up a save. Either I can use it to respond to your earlier post (the save which is still blank now), or volunteer to take first watch and start patrolling the perimeter of camp so we can run into each other later.

Arry - Related question about chronology.....more help needed. Is it evening yet? Can the group begin to settle down and get to bed? Should Dorran's save include references to the fact that the camp is settling down for the night, or are we still just eating dinner? I don't want to rush things, but I know you would like us to get on the road soon (in terms of real time, that is).

Confused Tevildo
I guess it was my idea to make Dorran insist on the first watch (to finish the cooking - the organs are still raw and there should be some deer left also). Then I saw it as Folwren's idea to make Athwen stay awake a little bit so that your characters could talk.

Arry asked someone to write us on our way with a post. Well I've done that. It needs to be written into an electronic format, but otherwise it's ready. So evening, night, morning. But if you have the save there, you can use it. I'll put my longer post covering the night as the last post there, in a couple of hours...

That ok.?

PS. I can end my post anywhere you like. Would someone want to write the morning and moving on - or add something there. I have very brief thing considering the morning and can leave it out easily...