View Single Post
Old 04-11-2006, 10:27 AM   #657
Tevildo
Shade of Carn Dûm

Tevildo has just left Hobbiton.
Need some clarification please

Folwren,

I'm confused. This is probably due to me having an attack of mush brain, but help is needed. First, I am inquiring about your unfilled save. I wasn't going to post for Dorran until you had filled it in or erased it. What is your preference and will you be filling it in? Also, I had these questions.....

1. Did you want to have Dorran slip out of camp immediately and talk with you now?

2. Did you want him to volunteer to take the first watch and talk with you later as the camp settled down for the night?

3. Also, I've noticed that Maeggaladiel says that Athwen is still talking to Fion so I don't think you would be talking to Dorran at the same time. If that is so, maybe we should go with option #2?

Whtever you decide is fine; tell me and I will follow along. To cover all our bases, I've put up a save. Either I can use it to respond to your earlier post (the save which is still blank now), or volunteer to take first watch and start patrolling the perimeter of camp so we can run into each other later.

Arry - Related question about chronology.....more help needed. Is it evening yet? Can the group begin to settle down and get to bed? Should Dorran's save include references to the fact that the camp is settling down for the night, or are we still just eating dinner? I don't want to rush things, but I know you would like us to get on the road soon (in terms of real time, that is).

Confused Tevildo
Now Tevildo was a mighty cat--the mightiest of all--and possessed of an evil spirit,...and he was in Melko's constant following; and that cat had all cats subject to him, and he and his subjects were the chasers and getters of meat for Melko's table.

Last edited by Tevildo; 04-11-2006 at 10:31 AM.