View Single Post
Old 04-10-2006, 04:08 PM   #653
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalė

Location: Wearing rat's coat, crowskin, crossed staves in a field behaving as the wind behaves
Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via MSN to Nogrod
Quote:
I've left a SAVE for any who might want a space to fill in something before we ride out. Leave your posts here on the discussion thread for either PIo or me to insert.
But isn't the save in quite an odd position, as it is before your post where Brand declares his ideas? I'm going to bed right now, but I just wonder, whether no-one else is worried about Fion's condition, but Sythric?

Quote:
It would be good if one of the Bregos took us to the next morning and mentioned your group's decision to come with us.
Someone can then get us moving southward. The weather might also need to be mentioned - it is late autumn and there could be cold, rain, even a light snow if you think so . . .
Someone of Bregos, please write it, but if no-one does it today, I'll write it on my tomorrow (approximately like 12+ hours from now).

Quote:
I'm negotiating with our next 'encounter' writer when whatever surprise there is planned can be sprung on us. So . . . let us get on the move . .
This is getting all the more intresting...