View Single Post
Old 04-10-2006, 03:24 PM   #289
Maeggaladiel
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Location: The end of the world as we know it. I feel fine, incidentally.
Maeggaladiel has just left Hobbiton.
Nogrod's post

As Brand had come up with his suggestion, he rose up and left the fireside. Sythric followed his going, and noticed Raedwald watching after him too. “This Brand doesn’t seem to be a negotiating sort of guy?” Sythric hissed to Raedwald beside him with a half-voice. Raedwald agreed. They exchanged looks, not saying anything. But he surely shows more leadership than our Osmod does...

Well, fellow-Rohanians!” Sythric addressed the others around the fire. “I think our friends Raedwald and Brand have spoken wisely. Come morning, I will be riding with you Wulfhamers. I hope we all are. But Fion here makes me anxious. If he is not able to ride tomorrow, we’ll have a problem in our hand. So let’s pray the good earth for him.” Then he turned to Leod: “Leod, if there is just anything more you can do for him, please do it?” Leod nodded slowly, a thoughtful look in his eyes.

Sythric rose up from the fireplace. “By the way, I guess we should start trusting on each other already this night. Doubleguards should not be necessary. I have slept very well last night, which probably is not true with all us Bregowarians.” With that he made a quick, smiling glance at Osmod and Meghan. “So let me take the midnight watch then. Just wake me up in time.” With some people nodding in a sort of agreement, he left the fire.

Last edited by piosenniel; 04-11-2006 at 02:45 PM.