View Single Post
Old 04-10-2006, 01:36 PM   #118
Hookbill the Goomba
Alive without breath

Hookbill the Goomba is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Hookbill the Goomba is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Hookbill the Goomba is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Hookbill the Goomba is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Narya

Quote:
Originally Posted by Formendacil
(P.S. What does the winning team get at the finish line? First dibs on Modding the first race that Hookbill and Nilp decline? Or is that a consolation prize? Either way, I'd love a shot at it- although if you think this discussion should wait until after this game is mostly over, then I'll clam up now. But it's a testimony to your genius that I'm already hankering after your jobs- while thoroughly enjoying my own... I'd rep you, but Werewolf has currently sapped my power in that field)
I've not decided on a prise yet. What do WW winners get?

Quote:
(P.P.S. Nilp, where are you? You're missing all the fun!)
I'm told he's a little under the weather at the moment.

Quote:
(P.P.P.S. Which came first: Hookbill's "Who will win the Big Race?" signature or the idea for the came? Because the sig only had four vehicles...)
That is interesting. I made that picture with the idea of some kind of game. But I thought it would be far too insane for anyone else to enjoy. But then, out of the blue, Nilp PMs me with 'An Idea'. Because I'd already given so much thought to this, it wasn't long before this thing came about.