View Single Post
Old 04-10-2006, 01:23 PM   #117
Formendacil
Dead Serious

Formendacil is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Formendacil is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Formendacil is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Formendacil is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Send a message via AIM to Formendacil Send a message via MSN to Formendacil
1420!

Well, THAT's just not fair, Hookbill... unless the taxi lands on one, in which case it's all good.

By the way, I'd like to officially say that I'm really amused by all the posts thus far. Everyone's got such a high quality of humour and writing.

Bag-Endless, in particular, I enjoyed the parody of Bilbo's life and times. Beautiful material there. I must confess, though, that I though you had run out of material after that first post- but it seems I was wrong! Here's to more! From everybody.

(P.S. What does the winning team get at the finish line? First dibs on Modding the first race that Hookbill and Nilp decline? Or is that a consolation prize? Either way, I'd love a shot at it- although if you think this discussion should wait until after this game is mostly over, then I'll clam up now. But it's a testimony to your genius that I'm already hankering after your jobs- while thoroughly enjoying my own... I'd rep you, but Werewolf has currently sapped my power in that field)

(P.P.S. Nilp, where are you? You're missing all the fun!)

(P.P.P.S. Which came first: Hookbill's "Who will win the Big Race?" signature or the idea for the came? Because the sig only had four vehicles...)