View Single Post
Old 04-10-2006, 01:04 PM   #20
Sleepy Ranger
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Sleepy Ranger has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Sleepy Ranger Send a message via MSN to Sleepy Ranger Send a message via Yahoo to Sleepy Ranger
Pipe

Orth-Tank Tired of being second best

After a while of steady movement Saruman had left the Orth-Tank under control of Grima and had headed indoors to re-check his maps. Yes, they would travel through Moria. It would be a dangerous way but what did that matter, were they not notorious villains with the exclusion of Grima? Saruman chuckled lightly and headed towards a peadestel, yes, he had something that none else (with the possible exception of Mount Zoom and Dwarfy) possessed. He swept the sheet off the pedestal revealing a fine palantir. Sauman let out an evil laugh as the scene darkened to acknowledge the evil foreshadowing. All of a sudden, much to Saruman's surprise Grima stuck his head inside. "Sir!" He exclaimed. "How many times must I tell you not to interrupt during foreshadowing?" Snarled Saruman angrily, covering the palantir again.

"Sir is that a palantir?" asked the underling prodingly. "No... well everyone has one." replied Saruman sulkily. "Sir, I'm not sure a thing of such power is allowed." "Oh hush now! What did I tell you earlier? We're villains, we cheat. C-H-E-A-T; cheat!" Saruman shot at Grima angrily. "But hang on, if you're here who is driving? Are we even moving?" He added, strokig his great white beard. Grima hesitated and then began to speak, "Well sir thats why I'm here, you see theres a great big troll blocking the road and hes asking us to pay the toll." "Well, pay him and give him something extra... tell him we don't want anyone else moving forward." Saruman said sneering at Grima. "Perfect sir, just one worry." "What is it Grima?" Saruman asked watching his nails lazily. "Dwarfy the Dwarf took all our money." Grima said shuffling his feet. "What?!?" Shouted Saruman. "Dwarfy the Dwarf took all..." Grima was interrupted by Saruman, "Not that kind of what you fool. Now come, we must think of something to do."

So Saruman and Grima sat and they thought and thought and munched on some of Saruman's not-so-pretty cookies. "I know!" Shout up Grima all of a sudden. "What is it lad?" inquired Saruman, voice bursting with excitement. "Perhaps we could offer it some cookies!" Said Grima. "No, thats no good. That stupid Sauron will probably offer him his pretty cookies and then we'll be in trouble." Saruman shook his head. Grima asked him worriedly, "What do you propose my lord?" "Hush, let me think." Saruman sits there, thinking and stroking his beard. "I know!" Grima sprang up again. "Now what?" asked Saruman dryly. "Your voice, sire!" He said bubblily. "Somehow I don't think my singing will put the beast to sleep." Said Saruman impatiently. "No sir! Your voice, you could talk it into letting us past!" Said Grima suggestively.

"Oh now don't be an idiot you know that would never work but I've just had a brilliant plan. I shall talk our way past that no good troll! Lets see it resist the will turning power of my voice! I am a genius!" Saruman said raising up at full height and doing a few Boromir the Disco-King imitations. "But I had that idea first." Grima began to complain but a quick bonk on the head from Saruman's staff was enough to shut him up. "Are you saying you have a better idea Grima?" Saruman asked him raising an eyebrow as Grima squealed. "Well out with it."

---
Alright Menel, your thoughts and suggestions now.