Thread: LotR2-TTT-Seq08
View Single Post
Old 04-03-2006, 04:50 PM   #9
alatar
Doubting Dwimmerlaik

alatar is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.alatar is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elladan and Elrohir
Watch the Cameras in Middle-earth documentary on Disc Three. It actually shows the take where Frodo and Sam are just about to go forward to the Gate, and Andy Serkis pulls them back. Except in this take, when he pulls them back, he accidentally grabs Sean Astin by his wig and rips it off. Sean then storms off in disgust. He SAYS he wasn't mad, just having a bad day. I'll give him the benefit of the doubt.
Having worked that closely together for that much time, you'd have to expect that at least once someone was going to lose his cool and react. But I think that the cast assembled by PJ was outstanding in that they, for the most part, worked with and supported each other through the hardships. Can't see any prima donnas having tantrums.

Quote:
As I guess you guys can see, I'm doing my best to post on the new discussions. I haven't had time to do more than lurk occasionally for a while, but these discussions are way too good and fun to let them die.
Far be it from me to ask you not to post, but post well as well as often (and I'm not making reference to any of your posts, but just have to say that ). And the death of the SbS will be murder, not suicide, if that makes any sense. I'll always be here even if I'm posting for myself.