View Single Post
Old 04-03-2006, 01:15 PM   #30
the phantom
Beloved Shadow

the phantom is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.the phantom is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.the phantom is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Send a message via MSN to the phantom
Eye

All right. Here's a few ENTP traits. See if you think they fit my WW style (you are familiar with it if you were in games 1, 2, 3, 4, 9, or 10).
Quote:
ENTPs are usually verbally as well as cerebrally quick, and generally love to argue
I suppose that's true.
Quote:
ENTPs have little patience with those they consider wrongheaded or unintelligent, and show little restraint in demonstrating this.
Heh heh.
Quote:
Making, discovering and developing connections between and among two or more of anything is virtually automatic
Anyone who has read my post game summaries knows that I love to make connections between events. I'm always thinking things like so if he voted for him at this time then it is likely that she is not in cahoots, unless so-and-so turns out to be a wolf, in which case it would be probable that...
Quote:
Although the ENTP is more interested in absorbing information than in making decisions, they are quite rational and logical in reaching conclusions.
I think that fits.
Quote:
ENTPs are idea people. Their perceptive abilities cause them to see possibilities everywhere.
This is certainly true. I can always come up with a theory for someone being a werewolf, no matter how innocent everyone thinks they are. I can also come up with a theory for why someone is innocent, no matter how guilty they appear to be.

To tell you the truth, that is why I enjoy the game so much. I absolutely love analyzing the verbal attacks and defenses, the voting, and the kills and coming up with possibilites, and trying to figure out what is motivating people to do what they are doing. Even if I am completely wrong I think it's super fun to come up with as many cool theories as possible.

Last edited by the phantom; 04-03-2006 at 01:38 PM.
the phantom is offline   Reply With Quote