View Single Post
Old 04-02-2006, 09:16 PM   #148
obloquy
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

obloquy has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to obloquy
Quote:
Originally Posted by littlemanpoet
Well, ouch. Sorry to cause you such frustration. I'd be very much obliged to you if you would explain to me where I've gone wrong, and how to correct it.
Actually, I was too harsh. It was just a few posts that were bugging me. Your list is looking decent. I'm still annoyed by Hurin's and Turin's placement, as well as the ranking of Nazgul above any Eldar (even generic tribal entries). Also, Ancalagon above Sauron is incorrect, in my estimation. I think there's a good bit of confusion in the lower ranks, too. Radagast and the Blue Wizards below Arwen and Aragorn; Frodo above generic Eldarin tribes; Legolas ranked above the Sindar; Mouth of Sauron below Hobbits; Gothmog of Morgul below Hobbits; if Frodo's ranking is due to his bearership, Smeagol is way too low; Dwarf heroes are too low; W-K still bugs me; Eagles and Hawks are too high, or are we comparing the entire group vs. individuals?; Gothmog the Balrog might be too low. Quite honestly, I think I just like my design better. It allows us to rank power levels without necessarily measuring each individual against the adjacent one.

Anyway, sorry about the previous post. I'll fix it.
obloquy is offline   Reply With Quote