View Single Post
Old 03-27-2006, 08:18 PM   #30
Valesse
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Valesse has just left Hobbiton.
Unfortunately, with great opprotunity comes great heartbreak... something that this particular contestant found out the hard way during today's auditions. We caught up with him after the security officers removed him from the competition hall.
-
Do you think the judges' ruling was fair? Why?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alcarillo
The judges were absolutely not fair. Everybody tells me I have a beautiful voice, and that's what the judges heard. But they still turned me down. So what I forgot a few lines? I was nervous. My vocal coach says that those judges must not know what singing is if they said no to me. Just listen.
My axe is brilliant
My love is pure-
--Thats quite alright, Alcarillo, I'm sure you have a truely terrorific voice... but we..er..uh have a Mt. Zoom commercial coming up soon... so theres no time for any of that. Next Question!

Is there anything else you'd like to say to our judges?

Quote:
I'd like to tell the judges that they must be crazy not to let me through to the next round. My voice is far more beautiful than any of the voices they said yes to. Those judges made the biggest mistake of their careers not saying yes to me. They'll be sorry! One day I'll be famous!
...Thank you for your time, Alcarillo.