View Single Post
Old 03-19-2006, 04:27 PM   #390
Eomer of the Rohirrim
Auspicious Wraith

Eomer of the Rohirrim is a guest at the Prancing Pony.Eomer of the Rohirrim is a guest at the Prancing Pony.
Shield

Farael, you seem to miss the point. Spawn may well not have gone all out for the wolf that she dreamed about; but the wolves don't know that. There's a very good chance that the wolves see Spawn go after Lhuna and get worried. Simplest explanations are usually the best.

And just because TGWBS suspects you doesn't mean he's not the Seer. How can you know that? Maybe he is and just hasn't dreamed about you yet. Meaning absolutely no offence, my good man, but your posts come across as edgy to me. Maybe it's just because I'm picturing you as a wolf. I don't know. You're still one of my main suspects.

Kath, I did notice that LMP used your reasoning in voting for me, and frankly I think the both of you are foolish for doing that. "Oh, the only we can know Eomer's true identity is if we kill him or the Seer dreams about him".... how is that any different from any other villager? I think you might have been scaremongering, knowing that I'm a good target because of past wolvery.

And I still find all the talk of you yesterday to be weird. Set-up of Kath, my foot...

I'm very suspicious of you.

But we're obviously not going to let Lhuna survive until the end.

++LHUNARDAWEN

Besides, it's the unwritten rule that I must vote for her in every game.

I've been a terrible brother...