View Single Post
Old 03-19-2006, 03:27 PM   #386
Farael
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Location: In hospitals, call rooms and (rarely) my apartment.
Farael has just left Hobbiton.
TGWBS, I know you are not the seer because you are accusing me.... and I find it very unsettling how you try to manipulate the village. Of course, others may think that you are a seer who has found something, but I know you are not as I know I'm not a wolf. Thus the question remains, why are you being so manipulative? do you have other interests? all those statistics and the detraction from proper analysis.... quite odd, isn't it?

And Guy, I can see you have spent not a minute trying to understand my theory. I still believe that after Anguirel's death, a seer Spawn would not go all out against a wolf she had dreamt about. IT WOULD MEAN HER DEATH. In any case, she did die, but for some other reason we might learn about later. Perhaps because the wolves picked up that she was on Kath's trail, as I did today.... perhaps by random chance, the wolves trying to equate the number of males and females and choosing spawn for he relationship with Nilp. I think we are all forgetting that Spawn was VERY likely to be either gifted or wolvish in this game....