View Single Post
Old 03-19-2006, 02:36 PM   #372
Gurthang
Sword of Spirit

Gurthang has just left Hobbiton.
Okay, with spawn dead this brings many thoughts to mind.

1. Lhuna is not a wolf. Farael brings some good points up about this in post #297.

2. Lhuna is a wolf, but spawn did not dream of her. Try to think of this from the wolves point of view. Spawn, being the intelligent woman that she is, is not going to boldly tell us who her dream was about. This would point to her not dreaming of Lhuna, since she pretty much went after her completely. But, wolves are going to be watching for their own names. If they see someone consistently saying their name accusingly, whether subtly or unsubtly, they will think that that person was a seer. This means that if either Lhuna or Kath is a wolf, they would have seen spawn as a possible seer.

3. Kath is a wolf, dreamed of and subtly hinted at by spawn. Reasoning in #2 more or less applies here. Also, Kath being a wolf also fits with Anguirel's death.

4. Both #2 and #3 are true.

Well, I'm leaning towards #2 or #3, and maybe #4. Probably Kath has the strongest case against her, because it fits with both spawn's death and Anguirel's murder.

Right now, as I read the rest of toDay's chatter, I'll be paying extra attention to Kath and Lhuna.