View Single Post
Old 03-17-2006, 11:28 PM   #280
Naria
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Naria has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via MSN to Naria
Quote:
Naria is scarily silent
I want you to answer my question this time, please Thinlo. WHY AM I SO SCARY?? I remember asking the very same in a past village we were in and didn't get a response.

Quote:
3. Naria

Just because she's too quiet for my taste. History tells us of a quiet villager named malkatoj who escaped scrutiny for a long time due to an RL-induced quietness, and she turned out to be lupine
Quote:
Naria has been speaking nonsense, rudely said. Her posts, if they have something to say, it's covered with humour. I don't find that very trustworthy. I do find her more suspicious than Lhuna
I have said this before and will say it again. I'm not a chatter box like some of you and will not flood post with a whole lot of garbled bunk to confuse others. I come on and say what I have to say when it is needed or I feel the need to do so. On this particular day, however, I happen to be very sick! I came on earlier and made an appearance and went back to bed. I'm not asking you people to believe me(why would you in a game like this) but it obviously needed to be addressed.

Thinlo, I hope you realize now why my posts have been "nonsense" posts. However, I don't know where you got the 'rudely' part from. If my 'rudely' and 'nonsensical' posts make me more suspicious in your eyes than Lhuna, then I don't know what to do about that for ya.

That being said, I will go back to bed now--after I jump on this bandwagon!!

++Eonwe

And you thought I had nonsense posts....
Naria is offline   Reply With Quote