View Single Post
Old 03-17-2006, 05:16 PM   #244
Thinlómien
Shady She-Penguin

Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.
TGWBS you and your wolf proclaiming annoy me. I happened to look the WWJ-thread and there Fea proclaimed she was a wolf and was found to be one. That example surely doesn't benefit you. Also, I'm wondering why are you putting all this "I'm a wolf" show up. I can see two possible reasons: 1. You are a wolf and want to look like too weird to be a wolf. 2. You want to create suspicion so that you won't get killed by the wolves. Either way, I don't like your tactics.

Quote:
Well, Lommy appears on the list because she’s such a genuinely nice girl.
A phrase that I would normally take as a compliment sounds like an accusation in a game of WW.

(All quotes by Cailín)
Quote:
Ho-hum. She spent the first day agreeing with others…
That's the only thing you can do if you want to participate and don't have any great new ideas. I wasn't merely agreeing, though, I was also making comments on ideas. (Not that that's much more, but...)
Quote:
She seems to consider all sides of the argument, which is a very Dutch and unproductive way to go about things.
What should I do then? Say a half of my thoughts and appear short-sighted and more importantly, desert my point.
Quote:
Then suddenly she follows Anguirel, voting Glirdan whom she did not suspect before.
I can't recall that I was voicing suspicions of anyone on Day 1. So, following that logic whoever I had voted would have brought that accusation against me. Lovely.
Quote:
Later on, she states she made a wrong decision.
Ummm... I probably did. As I said before I didn't have time to go through all older posts and had no idea who to vote so I just voted someone who seemed a bit suspicious and who had gathered some votes, so I wouldn't doom Garin, who I assumed was maybe innocent. Later, I got a chance to skim through Glirdan's posts and didn't find anything suspicious there, so I told my fellow villagers that I believed him probably innocent.
Quote:
Did she try to align herself with an innocent? Convenient that Ang died last night, then. This is odd though. And really very nice, too.
Care to explain a bit?
Quote:
Today she considers Lhuna’s case, and points our attention towards the silent ones. She further says nothing particularly interesting, except for a slight concern she might be trusting Spawn too much (and don’t we all?).
If you think that's uninteresting I think most of the people here (not all though) haven't said anything much more interesting.
Quote:
I’m a bit worried about you, Thin.
You should be. I might get to be a lynched innocent.

As to my suspicions... I'm again afraid of the silent ones. Valier's response makes me feel less suspicious about her. Still, I don't understand why is she using code language.

Naria is scarily silent. I may vote her.

Lhuna is a bit suspicious. I'm not going to repost all the arguments against her, but I do find her a bit strange.

Further suspicions need more reading.

And I seem to have xposted with a lot of people.
Thinlómien is offline   Reply With Quote