View Single Post
Old 03-17-2006, 04:23 PM   #22
SamwiseGamgee
Shade of Carn Dûm

SamwiseGamgee has just left Hobbiton.
Pipe

Wow, amazing what you miss in 12 hours, eh?!

So, what am I thinking? Well, my suspicions are still mainly on Lhuna. I don't think she's explained herself at all well and unless I see something more substantial either 1. in her defence or 2. to incriminate someone else I'll be voting for her before nightfall.

I've had a look back and tried to pick apart anything and everything Ang said, and this is my result: not much! I agree with others who've said that the wolves really need to find the seers if they want to have any real chance of winning this game, and so I can only say- in shameless plagirism of others- that they based their decision on the hedgehogs speaking to him thing ( ). The other possibility is that they just did it at random, in which case my analysis has been for nought.

LMP, I'm very unhappy with you for post #219. If the lovers hadn't thought of this then you must be their favourite person in the whole village right now! Unless, of course, you already shared the information with your unfortunate beau? I don't think so, though. I think you just had an idea, didn't think and posted it. I'm inclined to forgive you, simply because I'm not sure I'd have done any differently myself.

Eonwe's vote is crazy. Two days, two thoroughly random votes. Is he a caution-to-the-wind wolf or just a downright unhelpful villager? Whatever he is, he made my list.

Eomer, for the minute, I think is probably innocent. Ok, so some of his posts are pure conjecture, but sometimes fuzzy logic is good. But he's a clever guy, and I must sadly admit that I may never learn to trust him.