View Single Post
Old 03-17-2006, 02:34 PM   #214
Caranlondien
Shade of Carn Dûm

Caranlondien has just left Hobbiton.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lalaith
I think the wolves are more interested in finding Seers than in framing anyone, right now
I agree. I think we've been wasting time toDay... but let's not argue about whether we've been wasting time, because that will waste time, too

Okay, I think LMP is looking suspicious. His attack on Eomer and Lhuna as the lovers has come across pretty strong. But I'm not inclined to think their behavior suggests them as lovers. Despite what I said yesterDay about keeping our eyes open for both wolves and lovers, I think that evidence for lovers will be harder to collect. I doubt that the lovers would want to do anything to connect themselves with one another, and they would at least hide their defenses of each other within larger lists of suspected/not suspected.

I'm also somewhat skeptical about TGWBS. Much as he may idolize our dear prophet, his continuous declaration that he is a wolf has so far worked. Yes, he did come close to being lynched yesterDay. But he wasn't. I just think we should keep our eyes on him, and not definitively rule him out.

And finally,

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thinlomien
I'm a bit worried about spawn. Why, you might ask. I agree that she's been sensible and convincing. And that's the problem with her. I'm worried that I trust her and I'm worried that other people trust her as well. If she's a wolf or a lover, we're in a big bad trouble, if the game continues like this concerning suspicions towards her.
I agree. Helpfulness doesn't rule someone out as a possible wolf.

EDIT: Cross-posted with Formendacil
Caranlondien is offline   Reply With Quote