View Single Post
Old 03-15-2006, 09:14 PM   #91
littlemanpoet
Itinerant Songster

littlemanpoet is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.littlemanpoet is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Could it be that the werewolves are holding out? Afraid to vote at this juncture because it looks so dangerous to do so? Obviously, that cannot be said for our East-Indies residents....at least not so indisputably...

The werewolves certainly are hiding well. Nobody has said anything that would incriminate themselves in any really serious fashion. More's the pity.

I wish I could stay up late enough to see how the werewolves incriminate themselves by their votes, because I doubt they've voted yet, unless Eomer is one. Or the ordo Lover. Quite unsure on that, but it's all hypothesis at this juncture.

Day One is indeed treacherous.

Vote for the person you most suspect, is the advice I usually follow. Well. That would be Eomer. It could be that he is playing a very subtle game of trying to do ....well ... what it looks like he might be trying to do (I'm not going to say what it is); on the other hand, he is known to be a very bold player, especially when gifted or lupine.

Knowing his status may be about the most useful thing that can be garnered out of Day One. Therefore....

++ Eomer

I wish I had more to go on......
littlemanpoet is offline   Reply With Quote