View Single Post
Old 03-15-2006, 08:40 AM   #936
JennyHallu
The Pearl, The Lily Maid

Location: In my luxury Barrow, snuggled up in a pile of satin pillows, eating fresh fruit.
JennyHallu has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via ICQ to JennyHallu Send a message via AIM to JennyHallu Send a message via MSN to JennyHallu Send a message via Yahoo to JennyHallu
Lalaith...please don't tell me you walked through these boutiques carrying a package of fish...

Thank goodness for good, old-fashioned American supermarkets.

But I'm going to assign them to Mordor anyway. Meijer, at least.

There is a product manufactured by Heinz 57 called "Salad Cream" that is only marketed and sold in Europe. (Europeans, do you know what I'm talking about?) Meijer has several aisles of imported food products, and you can get the most delightful things, including this product, which is delicious. I love the international foods aisles, and every time I have ever been in a Meijer I walk through and always find some interesting and unusual thing I'm excited to try.

Now I have moved to a new city, and guess what? No Meijers, and none of the supermarkets or grocery stores here have any international foods beyond a small section of hispanic foods. So naturally, and logically, I am assigning Meijer Corporation to Mordor for not anticipating my move and adjusting their long term plans to fit the details of my life.