View Single Post
Old 03-15-2006, 06:48 AM   #9
Cailín
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Cailín has just left Hobbiton.
Well, it is basically thus:

There are now five (and perhaps seven, but we cannot be sure) people who know more than the rest of us. They each have a hidden agenda: the wolves will wish to see as many innocents lynched as possible, while the Lovers are more pre-occupied with protecting each other. Their accusations may be random, but their voting will not be.

With a traitor in their midst, the wolves will be more on guard as usual. I think they may fear to cast wolf on wolf votes in case one of them is immediately suspected as being the treacherous one. However, they may have agreed on a different strategy that we are unaware of. Whatever the scenario, I think we cannot count on the assistance of WereRomeo / WereJulia. Chances are the wolves will figure out the identity of the Lovers far before we do - so I suppose we should be focusing on finding the wolves instead.

I feel like I'm rambling a little, but I am just trying to get my thoughts on screen. Call me pessimistic, but it is probable an innocent will die today. Let's in any case avoid making it two!

On a lighter note, did you know Thinlomien has been seeing Celuien lately? Hmm, I wonder what that's all about. Also, some little bird told me Valier doesn't merely shear sheep, if you get my meaning. And though Formendacil and Glirdan seem innocently unemployed, I do seriously wonder how they got such comfortable living arrangements anyway, huh?
Cailín is offline   Reply With Quote