View Single Post
Old 03-10-2006, 01:32 PM   #364
Eonwe
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Eonwe has just left Hobbiton.
Silmaril

Back from a long absence on this thread (WW, of course, left me stripped of all free time, even that devoted to other portions of teh 'Downs), I will way in here.

This is a bit of a different game. Many of the contestents are somewhat obscure, at least to me. Therefore, it is hard for me to form any very concrete convictions on who should stay and who should go.

However, I have assembled a list of those that I do have strong fealings about, and these are as follows:

Celebrimbor: He really must command a postion of great respect. This is not the age of tortured, convoluted and tragic personalities sacraficing all that is beautiful in a vain lunge for a fleeting hope (ie. Feanor, and the Three C's). This is the age of reconsiliation, where the son will redress the wrongs of the father.

Celebrian: I like her. Though she never is granted an appreacance, as far as I know, in any histories, she still commands a place among the great. But for her, the race of Men would be sadly diminished.

Cirdan: Would you really denign one so great and steadfast as Cirdan a place in the finals? One who, along side, Galadrial, has fought the "long defeat" and not in the super-nova bursts, again, of other tragic figures such as Feanor. He is a steadfast rock, picking up the pieces of the fallen, gathering the lost and the weary.

Anarion: A great man of his age. Hereis a stalwart champion of the cause aganist Sauron and his minion, the Witch King.

Sauron and The Witch King: What are we here for, but to defend against the suble encroachment of evil?

Last edited by Eonwe; 03-10-2006 at 01:34 PM. Reason: oops...some corrections
Eonwe is offline   Reply With Quote