View Single Post
Old 03-10-2006, 06:42 AM   #444
Thinlómien
Shady She-Penguin

Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Great game! At first this reminded me of Agatha Christie's And then there were none, but not anymore.

I still have to ask you one question, Sleepy: Why on earth did SPM appear at the end???
Quote:
How does Thinlo know? But oh well, not that I've ever kept it a secret and heres another bone for you to chew on, I'm fifteen, just turned fifteen a month back actually.
Thanks! ^_^
How do I know? Don't you remember you put your location on the BD frappr map? Then I just used my flood-wits and thought English maybe wasn't your mother tongue.

And you're fifteen!? I must say, you look older. Now I must add you to the list of 'downers that are younger than me. (Yes, I'm having a list; isn't that interesting? I thought there were so few people younger than I am, but I discover more people all the time...)

I'll do a summary of all of you when I happen to have a bit more time.
Thinlómien is offline   Reply With Quote