View Single Post
Old 03-08-2006, 01:49 PM   #2378
Cailín
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Cailín has just left Hobbiton.
Something Different - Werewolf statistics

I saw Dancing Spawn's sum-up and suddenly was reminded of one of my rainy day projects (as in - I'm a total werewolf-addict). I know you all wish to know. Or possibly not. Anyway, I've read all 'official' games and just like Spawn did, I tried keeping track of a few things. Essentially, I made an overview of all players and their roles in the game. Due to lack of time and patience I have (for now) not included the Junior games.

Some random notions:

Been a wolf three times or more (ergo: watch out):

Holbytlass, Eomer and Spawn.

Been a Gifted three times or more:

Anguirel, Firefoot, Mormegil, Kath, Lhunardawen

Been an Ordinary for the longest period:

Surprisingly enough, it is actually Gil-Galad, who has been an Ordo for six games in a row now.

Most Heroic:

Close call between Firefoot, who was only a wolf one time and had a Gift four times, and Lhuna, who has never been a wolf in the official games and covered all the standard Gifts. How ironic we usually find her so suspicious.

Most Wolvish:

Surprise, Surprise. Eomer has been a wolf no less than four times (five if you include WWJ) and is therefore a clear winner.

Most Frustrated:

Nilpaurion, without a doubt. Eight games and never evil, nor Gifted - except for being a Shiriff once.

Most noticable:

Holbytlass has a pattern. She was a Seer in her first game, then wolf, then ordo, then wolf, then ordo, then wolf and then a Seer again. How odd.

Okay - I'll leave you all alone now. Heh.

--

P.S. Garin, the Cursed has been turned twice so far and both times it ensured a Wolvish victory. In a game such as this, it would definitely be too much.

Also, I believe the Lovers will add quite enough to the game, so if it weren't for the fact that the game would become seriously unbalanced, I'd support Eomer and say no Ranger or Hunter.

May I add, by the way, that it is quite likely none of us girls think of you 'that way' either?
Cailín is offline   Reply With Quote