View Single Post
Old 03-08-2006, 01:24 PM   #609
Boromir88
Laconic Loreman

Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via AIM to Boromir88 Send a message via MSN to Boromir88
White Tree

Quote:
Farael on Aiwendil, just wow! How could you be so right from so little evidence? You were quite the troublemaker!
It's those little things that gets my alert going. I remember when I was the insulter from Dor Lomin, I spotted Formendacil for saying we should lynch lmp because he's immoral, or something like that. And I went after him saying we aren't lynching people for their morals but whether they are a wolf or not, and it turned out Formendacil was a wolf...though that ended up getting me in trouble too, oh another fun game...

That happened on Day 1, which is why I'm always a big advocate for Day 1, because you can find things like that. Though it may seem like a bunch of junk, the wolves have a hidden purpose. :evil grin: