View Single Post
Old 03-08-2006, 02:05 AM   #594
Formendacil
Dead Serious

Formendacil is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Formendacil is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Formendacil is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Formendacil is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Send a message via AIM to Formendacil Send a message via MSN to Formendacil
Ack! I knew it!

Well... at the time of my death, I didn't. Various persons can attest that I thought Celuien the last wolf. I honestly didn't think that Eomer, Aiwendil, AND SPM could ALL be Werewolves. That's worse than the trio involving me that someone mentioned in-game.

However, I DID have suspicions of SPM. After Aiwendil was killed, I was sure of Nilp's innocence, but that started to give me vague suspicions of SPM, and he was my second choice after Celuien.

I was groaning, agonising in sympathy with the villagers this last day, remembering my first game, when it was me, Alcarillo, and Azaelia: two villagers and a wolf, and it was my rockheadedness that gave Alcarillo the victory.

Well-played game, everybody, and especially to SPM. I guess the old question of "Why is SPM still alive?" is one we ought to have asked ourselves more often.