View Single Post
Old 03-07-2006, 08:16 PM   #579
Boromir88
Laconic Loreman

Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via AIM to Boromir88 Send a message via MSN to Boromir88
White Tree

Quote:
while Boro's White Tree icons suggested he might be the Ranger.
That's just my typical icon I use...sorry but wasn't an intended clue, I'm much more blatant than that.

Day 2 I slipped the first clue to Anguirel..."For once I'll be watching my own back."

Then they kept getting more blatant with things like "Garin I'm sorry your suspiciouns have led you off track." and "Nilp that way of thinking could leave you off the wolves trail."

I actually was convinced by Sauce's innocence, I even told morm "I think he's caught onto my hints, I mean if he can find anagrams he should be able to spot my blatant hints." Which, I thought he did on day 2, but guess I was wrong. Then once morm was knocked off I had a bad feeling.

Rangering's tough, silly me I protected Eomer on night 1. I felt like that would be an obvious wolf target (if he wasn't a wolf that is), one of those more influential yet low-key type spawn person. So then night 2 I protected Spawn, alas one day too early. Night 3 it was nilp, I figured if the village was pretty much convinced of his innocence he would go. Then night 4 I had the ominous task of deciding either Formendacil or Sauce (I think I protected more wolves than innocents ). I protected Form, figuring being a known innocent now he'd be whacked, eventhough he being the false seer.

Anyway, nice weaseling by the wolves (especially Eomer at the end...sorry Celuien but you following him just got me cracking up).