View Single Post
Old 03-05-2006, 09:13 AM   #182
Kuruharan
Regal Dwarven Shade

Kuruharan is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Kuruharan is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Kuruharan is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Boots

Announcer: Noooobody knoooooows the trouble I seen,
Noooobody knoooooows my sorrow…

Oh, we’re back. Who cares. The light has gone out of my life. My joy, my happiness. Now all I have are my *hic* memories…and this bottle of Captain Ishmael Strangereek’s for company…

Color Commentator: And they say I’m a lush. Two elves seem to be on the agenda for today. Apparently, the electors are finding the overabundance of elves to have a similar effect to two flasks of Cap’n Strangereek’s Amber Amnesia on an empty stomach.

Announcer: Noooobooody knoooooows, how drrry I…errr…am

Color Commentator: Speaking of Amber Amnesia, much to his embarrassment, Kuruharan has realized that he totally forgot to actually cast a vote yesterday. Ooops.

Meanwhile, in a dark underwater lair…

Spokesperson: Fellow members of H.A.G., I call this meeting to order. We have before us a great opportunity! We have the chance to kill the gorgeous Amanda Bobblehead!!

wild applause

Spokesperson: My friends, I too can barely restrain my glee at the chance to destroy this icon of male fantasy…

wild applause and cheering

Spokesperson: Please, we must have order…order…THERE IS A DANGER!!! Thank you. Secret Agent Double Oh-Point Five has been assigned the task of tracking her down and rescuing her.

wild sounds of fury

Spokesperson: That’s right my friends…and what fate do we have in store for those who attempt to defend such fixtures of the male libido as sideline reporters?

H.A.G.: DEATH, DEATH, DEATH!!!

Spokesperson: BAWH-HAWH-HAWH-HAWH!!!

Director: The forces of H.A.G. have been unleashed against the steely will of Secret Agent Double Oh-Point Five. Will he be able to survive? Will he find and rescue Amanda Bobblehead? Will he triumph in the end? Since this is a cheap cable channel production, we will have to wait to find out after these commercial messages.