View Single Post
Old 03-04-2006, 07:13 PM   #221
JennyHallu
The Pearl, The Lily Maid

Location: In my luxury Barrow, snuggled up in a pile of satin pillows, eating fresh fruit.
JennyHallu has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via ICQ to JennyHallu Send a message via AIM to JennyHallu Send a message via MSN to JennyHallu Send a message via Yahoo to JennyHallu
Oh no! We lost one of our seers.

I'm checking in, I don't really have time to stay tonight. We've been spending a lot of time on who Holby thought was innocent. I think Ang is right. Of himself, Roa, and Ang, at least two are probably Holbytlass's dreamees. I also agree with Ang that the second seer is probably NOT in that list--Holby's too savvy for that.

But as for suspects, neither Enca nor Naria, really seem that suspicious. My eyes are really more on Gil and Lommy. Gil's near-silence and unexplained votes (completely aside from the fact that it was for me..hehe) strike me as a great cover for a proverbially quiet wolf.

And Lommy is loud, but she doesn't seem to make any risky statements. She follows what others say, and she seems to flip-flop a lot in her opinions.

These two seem to be offering us two completely different sides of the coin, and in my opinion both are equally likely to be wolvish.