View Single Post
Old 03-03-2006, 02:31 PM   #205
Sleepy Ranger
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Sleepy Ranger has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Sleepy Ranger Send a message via MSN to Sleepy Ranger Send a message via Yahoo to Sleepy Ranger
Pipe

And so it was that the thirteen survivors had decided that Valier would be headed to her death at the end of this day. But then just as it had been the night before they all dropped one at a time. They awoke to the loud screams of insanity coming from the direction of the fountain. Upon arriving there they saw Witch_Queen pointing at something in front of the fountain and jumping up and down, was that terror in her eyes? No it was the pure joy of insanity. Valier stood on her head where Witch_Queen was pointing. "G...guys... help... th..they said if I move I'll die! I don't want to die! HELP ME!" She looked ready to burst into tears but the villagers remained un-moving.

Naria seemed moved enough to help her, in fact she began to take a few steps forward only to get pulled back by Thinlomien, "She is our foe you fool, do not go near her, she will strike if you do." hissed Thinlomien. "G..guys please I...I can't stand like this much longer." stammered Valier. "You can not fool us wolf! We know what you are!" Shouted Thinlomien, this was it, Valier snapped as tears began to flow from her fear-worn eyes she began to fall forwards. "NO!" Naria let out a cry stumbling forward but it was too late Valier's back snapped in half and her head met her feet. She looked at the people in front of her with wide eyes as blood began to run out of her eyes, the ground serving as the goblet for the fountain.

The fear of death had ended whatever accent Valier had ever used but as she wept tears she uttered one final word, "Vhy?" and then it was all over. The vampiric fountain had stolen all her blood and then all of a sudden Witch_Queen let out a scream, everyone turned to her and watched in shock as she began to vomit blood. It seemed to go on forever causing JennyHallu to throw up (luckily it wasn't blood in her case) but finally all of Witch_Queen's blood had been drunk by the fountain and her lifeless body fell to the ground.

All of a sudden the fountain began to rumble, the eleven left alive watched on in fear as the blood began to rise as a pillar, "Time to earn your stripes my young ones!" said the bodiless voice. The fountain spat a drop of blood onto Naria's cheek, it burned into her skin forming a red mark. She clutched her cheek in pain. The fountain then spat out drops at Encaitare, Roa_Aoife, Nogrod and Thinlomien. Each of them re-acted the same way Naria had as the blood embedded itself into their cheek. Grimacing through the pain Naria looked hard at Thinlomien, "You fool!" she muttered sending a hard punch to her newly recieved wound causing her to faint. Naria just stood there looking at the unconscious Thinlomien. Today they had killed two innocents.

Alive

JennyHallu - The friendly neighborhood nutcase waving a doomsday sign around
Roa_Aoife(i) - Babysitter, the blonde, large chested one that always runs upstairs when she should be running out of the house
Nogrod(i) - Post-Structuralist musician
Thinlomien(i) - Sculpter specialiazing in making nightmarish birds.
Naria(i) - Butcher
Gil-Galad - Bell Ringer
Anguirel - Herald at arms
Eonwe - Gold Miner
Valesse - Poultry gender analysist
Holbytlass - Governess
Encaitare(i) - a scientist who specializes in analyzing small pebbles and other silly things

Dead

Sleepy Ranger (mod) - Impaled on a cupid's arrow with his head nearly cut off.
THE Ka (werewolf) - Moreish Pavlovian Psychologist - Had her legs cut off.
Littlemanpoet (innocent) - Traveling minstrel/bard - Had an eye gouged out and his hair ripped off.
Valier (innocent) - Cruel Duchess - Had her back snapped and wept tears of blood till death.
Witch_Queen (innocent) - Homeless guy - Died due to loss of too much blood through vomitting.

Seer, wolves, hunter and ranger, you know what you have to do.

Last edited by Sleepy Ranger; 03-04-2006 at 05:33 AM.
Sleepy Ranger is offline   Reply With Quote