View Single Post
Old 02-20-2006, 05:07 PM   #4
Glirdan
Energetic Essence

Glirdan is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
Send a message via MSN to Glirdan
Alas for poor Shelob. Tis a sad day to know that Wolevs are amongst us. I'm so frightened that when I practiced this morning, I couldn't hit high C!! Shelob was one of the only people who truly enjoyed my singing, and now she is gone. May her soul rest in peace.

And Abercrombie as well!? Oh this is truly a sad day. Why on Arda would the Wolves want to attack those two? What have they ever done to hurt anyone?

Now, to get to the matters at hand, I know this is quite obvious, but for those who don't know me, I like to be blantantly obvious. So, here we go: we have to cath these Wolves. And what's this? Two Seers, one of which is always right and the other pretty much alway wrong!? We are in a terrible state. Luckily, we have our nightly protectors. May you guard us well.

Now, I must say that we come up with a strategy and I have one already. It's simple: we get rid of the quiet people. ( ). They cannot be trusted. I have heard from others who have travelled and have lived in a village with Wolves that there is always one quiet one, one talkaive and one in between. So, I say we flush out the quiet one by lynching everyone who is to quiet. What say you!?