View Single Post
Old 02-13-2006, 06:05 PM   #368
The Saucepan Man
Corpus Cacophonous

The Saucepan Man has been trapped in the Barrow!
White-Hand

Well, my plan is clearly not going to work.

I guess that we shall just have to see where we are towards the close of the day tomorrow. I shall try to hold my vote until near the end of the day, but I can't guarantee anything. And I guess you can't trust me 100% either.

OK, so who do I think we should lynch today? I stand by what I said towards the end of the day yesterday concerning the four unknowns (so go back and read my contributions here and here if you want to know).

The only thing that I would add is I think it more likely that Gil-Galad didn't bother to read much of what had been said before he voted yesterday, rather than his vote being some elaborate double-bluff. As such, I am inclined to view him, for now at least, as innocent (although still a possible Cobbler). If he is a Wolf, he deserves to win for being so convincingly naive ...

I also have a serious nagging doubt about spawn. While TGWBS went out of his way to put the case for Kath's innocence, he said very little about spawn. He only really mentioned her among groups of other people, for example when he expressed the view that none of those who voted for Abercrombie were likely to be Wolves. Now, we all know TGWBS to be a subtle and crafty Wolf. I tend to think that this would be more his style when trying to clear a fellow Wolf.

Plus the fact that spawn has never really attracted serious supicion still concerns me. We have been notably bad at catching Wolves in this village. We would probably never have suspected TGWBS had it not been for malkatoj. I can well imagine that the other Wolf has been equally as slippery. And dancing spawn is more than capable of carrying it off.

As matters stand, I would be inclined to lynch spawn and Kath.

Last edited by The Saucepan Man; 02-13-2006 at 06:08 PM. Reason: Adding the links to previous posts
The Saucepan Man is offline   Reply With Quote