View Single Post
Old 02-08-2006, 02:59 PM   #93
Arry
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Arry has just left Hobbiton.
Bregowarians

Sorry - but all the plans for the earlier attacks have been pushed back with the readjustment of the leaving times. So there will be no opportunity for someone to die before the groups get together. (Unless of course Undómë decides to have the old fellow fall off his horse and break his neck which is entirely her right to do).

We can travel along enough time until your group is ready to find us. I will then invent something that slows our group down, allowing yours to catch up. Since your group left at noon from your village, that makes the Wulfham group about 90 miles (2 1/2 days ride) ahead of you. The Brego-group just needs to let me know here on the discussion thread when the group has had enough time together and wants to catch up with the Wulfhamers. This will easily be accomplished with a very few posts that 'crunch' some time and bring the Brego-group within haling distance of the Wulfhamers.

If you want, any of the Bregos can invent some something that invokes a small crisis for your group. The horses get spooked, for example and you spend some time chasing them down . . . something inventive.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wulfhamers

Valier has graciously mentioned getting us to the wooded area. We'll have our mid-day meal there and Brand will speak with Vaenosa. After that we'll be on our way again - And I'll crunch some time for us then, and put our group two days further ahead in our journey. That will put us 2 1/2 days ahead of the Bregoware group.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Distance to the Golden Hall

It's about a 450 mile journey from Wulfham to the Golden Hall following the route the March-warden laid out for his riders. At 25 miles per day it would be almost 3 weeks to the King.

-- Arry

Last edited by Arry; 02-09-2006 at 01:45 AM.