View Single Post
Old 02-05-2006, 08:57 PM   #71
Arry
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Arry has just left Hobbiton.
Depressing! 4th quarter and the Steelers just passed for a Touch Down!

But I digress . . .

I guess I misunderstood previous posts about each group getting to know each others' characters. It seems now that the preference is for the two groups to come together as soon as possible.

So - I'm pushing back the first of the planned surprises for the individual groups.

Bregoware will be across the river and 60 miles south of Wulfham (a 2 full days ride - and here we will agree that horses can average 25 to 30 miles per day).

Wulfham will have left 3 days prior to Bregoware. That will make them 30 miles ahead of Bregoware on the third day.

We will spend only a few days riding as separate groups.

I will have something happen to the Wulfham group which will slow them down at some very soon time - players will be alerted on the discussion thread.

At that point the Bregoware party can discover us - by advance riders or simply running into our camp at some point. We do not need to work this out at this point.

Once the groups are together then the planned surprises will begin.

I will label my leaving the village post appropriately (see post #23 of the game thread).

Last edited by Arry; 02-07-2006 at 01:11 PM.