View Single Post
Old 02-05-2006, 07:29 PM   #67
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalė

Location: Wearing rat's coat, crowskin, crossed staves in a field behaving as the wind behaves
Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via MSN to Nogrod
Quote:
Originally Posted by Farael
Yet we should let some time for relationships and interactions between the groups within themselves start to settle in. We are all strangers to each other and so I think it'd be better if first we got to know each other (and possibly get a little on each other's nerves) and then the two groups met.

Yet I think two weeks might be a little excessive.

Edit: actually, it depends on how we advance time... if we are going to enact every day that happens, two weeks will be WAY more than necessary. If we are going to jump three or four days at the time, it might be alright.
Sure we need time to come to know each other, and to get into each other's nerves' as well. I was just wondering about this two-week timetable. Sounds pretty lavish to me. Even if Arry has something in store for us...

By the way, it would be nice to see us Outlanders' being set on the road too. Would you Undómė do it as you promised, or should someone else make it? Let's not make this crossing of the Great River too great a problem!

If no-one makes a move in 24- hours, I'll take the liberty of setting you / us off...

Last edited by Nogrod; 02-05-2006 at 07:33 PM.