View Single Post
Old 02-04-2006, 12:56 PM   #53
the guy who be short
Shadowed Prince

the guy who be short has just left Hobbiton.
I, TGWBS, hereby formally declare suspicion of the following: Wayne, SpM, mormegil, Gil, Abercrombie.

I shall now list them in order of suspicion, giving my reasons:

Wayne - Enough evidence has been produced against him already. His vote for Formendacil was vindictive - Formendacil stated his inability to return toDay. A vote for somebody with no chance to defend themself seems a little too safe. And then, we have his belief that Formy is the Cobbler. Why vote for the cobbler?

Finally, look at his reason for voting:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayne
I didnt vote for him for his early vote but for the person he voted for.
I voted for him because you never know what someone is going to be.
What's so special about Valier, that a vote for her calls for the voter's lynching?

Gil - Why so defensive, and why so confusing. What's with the links? At the moment, I'm thinking he could be our cobbler, as are many others. So, while he is high on my list of potential enemies to the village, I am reluctant to lynch him.

Abercrombie - WHY MUST YOU PEOPLE PERSIST IN PERSECUTING THE POOR NUTTER?

mormegil - It's just this comment that I'm uneasy about:
Quote:
Originally Posted by morm
Nay, I'd rather have innocents that contribute to our society than a bunch of drains on society. Does this make me a wolf? No but it does make me somebody who wants to better our society, if you take my meaning. Some must die, and inevitably innocents as well. I'm thinking of the future of this village, what would you rather have around, a woodwright or some head standing coconut milker who giggles far too often?
This disregard for innocence is simply concerning. And why the vote for Valier? He seems to vote for her based entirely on the ideals of eugenics.

SpM - I agree with him in principle. Cases should be built and considered. But his insistance that he himself should be at the centre of the judicial process is cause for concern. If he is a wolf, then trusting him would be horrendously dangerous.

That's all for people I find guilty. As for innocence, I support:

Glirdan - This post is the most logical thing I've seen today.

Nilp - I'm not going to bother. It's obvious. Nilp is being himself. Expect my wrath to full upon ye, ye who vote for the mentally unstable.
the guy who be short is offline   Reply With Quote