View Single Post
Old 02-03-2006, 09:25 PM   #27
mormegil
Maundering Mage

mormegil is a guest at the Prancing Pony.mormegil is a guest at the Prancing Pony.
Saucepan, you speak highly of Gondor and its laws and that we all answer to these. I am descended from Elven Princes and have come to this island as an embassy from Cirdan the Shipwright. While no killer I answer to his laws and the petty debates of mere mortals have no sway on me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Formendacil
mormegil: Is innocent, annoyingly so. He'll probably propose a grand plan on Day 3 or 4 to out the Werewolves.
Nice to see I have a friend...sort of

Perhaps I will propose a plan, most likely I will need to make some of my weapons and route this villains myself for while the foresight of Elrond does not rest upon me I have the ability to judge the character of a man nigh as well as blessed Idril herself. I will find these wolves for you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gil-Galad
oh my three werewolves... thats bad... what are we to do? where are our gifted to save us? oh i hope i don't get lynched... though if i say this i will get band-wagonned on again and i'll be lynched and it will be for naught becuase i'm an Ordinary...again... though when i say i'm innocent people will say that sounds wolish and lynch me and that'll prove to them that i am indeed innocent...perhaps i've said too much already... i need to be serious... oh look a rectangle! *runs off*
Gil, while I'm unsure of your guilt or innocence, currently, this does not help your case in the least. Now it comes to mind that you may be the cobbler attempting to take attention away from others. You do this because you know that likely you will die soon enough so why not occupy a couple of days debate about whether or not we should lynch you. Thus giving the wolves cover for the first couple of days. Similar to what Wayne propose about Formendacil, but no I suspect that Formendacil likes the attention and wanted to stir up debate which is okay by me.