View Single Post
Old 02-03-2006, 12:17 PM   #126
Lalwendė
A Mere Boggart

Lalwendė is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Lalwendė is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hookbill
[Edit] Because I'm bored and not very imaginative, I thought I'd take a bash at the Top trumps. Sorry if I've ruined it for you, Lal.
[/Edit]
They're cool! You're much better at frames than me - I haven't got the patience, especially trying to do them on Photoshop!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morai
Another idea:
Action figures based on Middle Earth Football Tournament
Including: Sleepy Ranger, SpM, Bill the Barlog, and more!!
We could have Barrow-Downs Subbuteo! The teams for Northern Ireland or Burscough FC could be borrowed as they both play in green - I can't think of any other teams that do!

I think there will soon be need for Barrow-Downs self-help documentaries, to help us deal with the psychological problems which arise from our addiction to black screens with green writing. Following on from the recent Channel 4 success, a new documentary will soon be on our screens, trying to address relationship problems which arise due to Downs addiction - It's Me Or The Downs. Another new show will deal with trying to get people to read proper books like Lord of the Rings - You Are What You Read. Finally, with the decline in the housing market, Phil and Kirstie will seek a new direction and their new show will focus on how to get ahead on the Downs - Reputation, Reputation, Reputation.