View Single Post
Old 01-31-2006, 10:59 PM   #738
Kuruharan
Regal Dwarven Shade

Kuruharan is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Kuruharan is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Kuruharan is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Boots "Carried away" only begins to describe what has happened to me here...

Hee hee, more fun stuff...

Quote:
I'm not at all clear how you can establish my political leanings simply by reference to a factual statement concerning the nature of the game.
You don't think that an online voting game based on a T.V. reality series centered around fictional characters is a good basis for social experimentation?

Where on earth do you find your data?

Quote:
As you well know, that particular incident is sub judice. Tom denies the allegation in its entirety and is entitled to a fair trial on his departure. You should watch what you say, unless you wish to find yourself in contempt of court.
This entirely depends on whose jurisdiction this island falls under. I am holding in my hands at this moment a writ that certifies that this Island was first discovered by Admiral Zheng He during his 1421 voyage that carried him to the Americas. This claim remains indisputable. This Island was a part of The Great Ming Empire. Unfortunately, the Ming suffered some...unpleasantness in and around the year 1644. Subsequently, all the nations of the world have adamantly maintained that the island belongs to somebody (anybody) else (indeed, there is some evidence that the War of Jenkins' Ear was actually fought because Great Britain and Spain each were deathly afraid that the other would succeed in ceding their rights to the island. All this other nonsense about trading rights and the Asiento was all a cover because both nations were so embarrassed by the prospect of having to own the place).

I'm afraid it seems that, even though the Ming perished 362 years ago, they still rule the island. Seeing as how my current avatar is of Zhu Yanzhang, Emperor Hongwu (Taizu), founder of the Ming, I think that gives me indisputable title to actually be the functioning magistrate of the island.

In this role, I received a complaint of aggravated assault and robbery from one Belladonna Took (a princess among hobbit maidens) against one Tom (a hooligan among rocky ruffians).

Needing no further evidence than the word of a lady, by the power invested in me I sentence

++ TOM

to be first banished from the Island and then subsequently suffer any of the other Five Punishments that seem like a good idea at the time.

Quote:
I am not quite sure why you continue to rail against me. Unless, of course, there is more to your words than meets the eye
Nope, no hidden meaning here. I’m afraid it is just for the jollies.

(You are going to have to turn your ridiculous knob to Maximum to top this lulu... )