View Single Post
Old 01-18-2006, 08:08 AM   #785
Bęthberry
Cryptic Aura

Bęthberry is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Bęthberry is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Bęthberry is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Bęthberry is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
1420!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Feanor of the Peredhil
By the way, I assign llamas.
Quote:
Because, dear boy, I absolutely hate llamas. They serve no practical purpose good enough to convince me that their horrible eyes (there are no whites to them!) are not glaring at me, getting ready to hawk a huge loogie (another thing that should be assigned... that sound is the skeeviest thing in the history of the world) at me, don't deserve Mordorian Assignation. They are always watching you. They are stupid looking. They spit. They step on you for the fun of it. They're creepy, huge, and their only redeeming quality is that they inspired the Song.

I'm surprised I've never assigned them before. Llamas simply annoy me. And skeeve me out. They're worse than chickens.
Quote:
And llamas really do belong in Mordor. I thought about it for a while and didn't change my mind.

Oh, Fea, really. You are so transparent. We all know you are desperately trying to include a certain chat mod's theme song in your game posts and you need to justify it somehow.

Of course, if you want to go all po-mo revisionist on us, what better place than here?