View Single Post
Old 01-17-2006, 06:05 PM   #57
bilbo_baggins
Shade of Carn Dûm

Location: In my front hallway, grabbing my staff, about to head out my door
bilbo_baggins has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via Yahoo to bilbo_baggins
Name: Many names beyond count including: Fred, James, Will, Ski bum, bilbo, Dingo-dog... ( you get the picture)

Quest: To be understood and respected by at least one person before I die.

Favourite colour: Rohan's emblems, green and white.

Most beloved Tolkien character: Olorin, of course. Tharkun if you prefer that or maybe Gandalf to those who don't know.

Least beloved Tolkien character: Thorin. The stupidest dwarf I have ever known. Sets a bad example...

Worst habit: Leaving the Downs for a fortnight at a time

Best habit: Posting my hardest once I get back

Unlikeliest celebrity crush: Viggo Mortensen, who must be the best action movie actor I know

Weirdest hobby: Coming up with haikus in my head while washing dishes to the music of Pink Floyd.

Best place in Middle Earth: The Ice bay of Forochel

Best place outside of Middle Earth: In the hills of my homeland

Most embarrassing moment: Trying to sound like I know what I'm talking about on a Books thread when I first got here.

Most daring moment: Telling a girl I liked her to her face.

Favourite "LotR" actor: Viggo Mortensen (see favorite celebrity crush)

Least favourite "LotR" actor: Gandalf, Ian. I don't think he was the right man for it.

Theme song: "And I cry for you as I die for you, this pain in my heart is for you"

Style guru: Slightly cheerful Gothic

Most crucial accessory: glasses. I couldn't surf the down's without them.

Greatest weakness: chasing the female persuasion

Greatest strength: my mind. I'm not bragging when I say that I hold myself back in most face-to-face conversations.

Favourite place to visit on the Downs: The Books

Best Downer Buddy: Bethberry. I don't want to be too verbose, but she has always helped me, and took me under her wing like so many others.

Parting shot: "I came not to abolish the law, but to fulfill it." "anyone that does not love, knows not God." "Shall we continue in sin that grace might increase? May it never be!"

That's a look at me. I suppose you can like it or not. The truth is in it, and nothing in it is false.

bilbo