View Single Post
Old 01-16-2006, 11:37 AM   #2472
nynnd1
Haunting Spirit

nynnd1 has just left Hobbiton.
1420! Man of Gondor?

Bredan went out to join the party after sitting in the common room for a couple of hours, resting after his journey, Bredan had not been as relaxed for ages. As he sat there it was as if the Gondorian man was being called by the music of the party outside.

Bredan put his large bag in the backroom by the kind permission of the Hobbit lass and walked out of the door, there he was greeted by dozens of smiling faces all enjoying the party.

“My first party at the Green Dragon.” Bredan said as he looked around the party, he was mainly looking for Lady Aman, he had wanted to say thanks since he arrived back. Bredan noticed someone that looked familiar, he was a few inches higher than anyone else at the party and looked like he was alone. Bredan trawled through his memory to see if it was best to avoid this man but could not place him, the Gondorian concluded that he could not be that bad if he was not completely in the memories of Bredan.

Bredan collected two jugs of ale and walked over to the man,

“I wondered if you wanted to have a jug with me.” Bredan said, pushing forward one of the jugs and looking into the eyes of the other man, still seeing if he noticed him. It was then Bredan got a clue about where he may have recognised the man.

“Am I to guess that you are from the White City too?” Bredan said as he noticed the brooch of a white tree. “I am Bredan of Gondor, and pleased to meet you if you are Gondorian or not.”

Farael smiled at Bredan, and took the jug of ale.