View Single Post
Old 01-16-2006, 06:24 AM   #53
dancing spawn of ungoliant
Mischievous Candle

Location: So near to Russia, so far from Japan, quite a long way from Cairo, lots of miles from Vietnam.
dancing spawn of ungoliant has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via MSN to dancing spawn of ungoliant
White-Hand Incy wincy spider

Name: Most of you know me as spawn, some of you know me as Anna and to Anguirel I seem to be Spawnowen.

Quest: Downs: Post more in The Books and reply to PMs sooner. RL: To find out what my quest is and then fulfill it.

Favourite colour: I wish it was red, but I think it's blue. I enjoy all colours in general, though.

Most beloved Tolkien character: Gandalf or Aragorn, perhaps.

Least beloved Tolkien character: Eöl and Ted Sandyman. Eww, what creeps!

Worst habit: Taking it easy when it's obvious you shouldn't.

Best habit: Taking it easy when it's obvious you shouldn't.

Unlikeliest celebrity crush: I haven't had a proper celebrity crush for years now, but here's something unlikely for you: I think Hatake Kakashi is rather good-looking... you know, for a cartoon character.

Weirdest hobby: The weirdest real hobby that I have (meaning, I take lessons in it) is undoubtedly composing polyphonic vocal fugues in "Palestrina style". It's pretty tricky with all the do's and don'ts of the style to make it sound like real 16th century's music.

Best place in Middle Earth: Rivendell or Dol Amroth because it's on the coast.

Best place outside of Middle Earth: I became quite attached to the yard of a small hostel in Moshi last October. I could have stayed there lying on the lawn and staring at the unbelievably bright stars for ever (there wasn't too many street lamps spoiling the view), but the odds are that I will never get there again, so I'll settle for my own room which is a rather wonderful place as well.

Most embarrassing moment: If not the most embarrassing (which it might very well be, though), this is the most recent one and it's related to the Downs. I was having a Sweeping Party which means that I scrolled through a lot of posts from my newbie days. It might have been cute unless the posts hadn't been that horrible. If I were a mod, I probably would have banned myself back then. The only good thing in this self-caused humiliation was to discover that during these years, my posting may have improved, after all.

Most daring moment: Downs: Promising to mod a WW game and hitting 'Submit Reply' when posting in The Books. RL: Hmm, I don't know. I guess I have done some daring things, but they just don't feel that daring to me.

Favourite "LotR" actor: Sir Ian McKellen.

Least favourite "LotR" actor: Bruce Spence or Marton Csokas.

Theme song: There are so many good songs I know, but I don't think any of them could be named as my "Theme song". My Downs self would probably choose Advertising Space, though.

Style guru: Me.

Most crucial accessory: A hair tie or anything that helps me to keep my long hair out of my face.

Greatest weakness: Using my time insufficiently. I believe you could also call that procrastinating.

Greatest strength: Stick-with-it-ness (I love that word). Getting excited about things easily.

Favourite place to visit on the Downs: PM box. And Mirth.

Best Downer Buddy: Nilp and Farael.

Parting shot: *bang* ( )

Last edited by dancing spawn of ungoliant; 06-03-2006 at 04:44 AM. Reason: An update
dancing spawn of ungoliant is offline   Reply With Quote