View Single Post
Old 01-13-2006, 08:40 AM   #491
Holbytlass
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Holbytlass has just left Hobbiton.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuruharan
According to my extremely complex calculations, I can predict right now that Belladonna Took is probably going to win this thing.
Actually, it's kind of fitting, either her or Bullroarer, since it's Hobbit Survivor!

The Saucepan Man beat me to it, about getting rid of some more dwarves. So I'll vote Thror, too. I'd like to see Dori be the next dwarf voted off.

Dori is one of the boring contestants that are neither good for veiwers, producers, sponsors or ratings. He is not a strong contestant in the physical challenges nor is he strong in the mental/memory ones. He sits back and lets other take the lead in difficult decisions therefore claiming he has done no one wrong. Dori thinks he'll be kept because he gathers firewood, so what!, there are plenty of others to do that. The same question can be asked of Dori-Has he ever been rollerblading or iceskating? Cause he's been skating by!! (Can't remember exact question). Dori should be the next to go!

++Thror