View Single Post
Old 01-12-2006, 10:52 AM   #942
Estelyn Telcontar
Princess of Skwerlz

Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!
Orogarn Two has been buried in all honour, but with only those who are present now attending the solemn rites - which are Merisu, Yawanna, and Falafel (all three played by yours truly, yes). I have no idea if any of the other players are still around, but I will give all a week or perhaps two to catch up and post at the barrow. It's fine if you intend to post later instead, but I do ask all of you to at least post on this thread briefly to let me know you're still alive after the holidays! Lush, you've spoken up, so don't necessarily have to answer roll call. (I have no objection to a post from you, however! ) Please, people, let me hear from you - I don't care to go through all the work of PMing each of you personally. Anyone who is lagging behind may meet with a terrible end; it is a dangerous land to walk through without a guide or guard...

By the way, Orogarn's heroic death is only a plot device, neither more nor less than that. It was suggested that the Itship should not get away without a loss, and that of a Hero seemed most appropriate. Besides, the Homecoming section with the barrow was too good not to parody! All similarities to site founders in real life is completely coincidental, of course!

Possibilities for posting ideas at this point - mourning the death of the only remaining hero; character interaction between Itship and Velour; browsing the barrows, reading the markers to see what on earth could be buried here in the Deathless Lands (besides plot continuity, of course! ) - or whatever inspiration occurs to you.
'Mercy!' cried Gandalf. 'If the giving of information is to be the cure of your inquisitiveness, I shall spend all the rest of my days in answering you. What more do you want to know?' 'The whole history of Middle-earth...'