View Single Post
Old 01-09-2006, 05:48 PM   #63
malkatoj
Wight

malkatoj has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to malkatoj
Pipe

Formendacil? My, why this is quite an astonishing thing to happen! Though few of us spoke much with him, his life was worth as much of any of ours. Clearly we cannot waste our time much longer, for we are all at risk. Though the probabilities of wolf-ness is equal among everyone, there are some who seem to be hiding, and of those we must be weary. I speak of Farael, our beloved worm hunter: is it not possible that his endless speach about how the worms should be destroyed serves as a distraction for us, ensuring that we will not realize the matter of most importance here? We must kill wolves, not worms. And Eluchil, our mild-mannered innkeeper: acting so mild-mannered so as to avoid suspicion, hmm?

Alas, it is too early to know for sure and we must not vote simply because our fancy bids us. I will be looking closely for any fallacy in arguments or reasoning behind votes, so I hope you all will keep them reasonable and sensible.